Sunday, July 3, 2011

Ha Long Bay


This is a video produced by my friend Mario Davis with photography done by me! It is from Ha Long Bay, Vietnam. I went to Vietnam in March with a specialized journalism class. There were 13 of us all together. We had a mixture of videographers, photographers, and print journalists. Our trip was for 12 days including travel. We started in Hanoi and moved further north. We traveled with a medical mission team known as Project Vietnam. They provide training to the doctors and medical personal in Vietnam as well as vitamins, medication, and medical attention for the people there! Project Vietnam also provides surgeries for the people there including cross-eye surgery and cleft-lip surgery. The team is made up of volunteers who offer there time, money, and expertise to the mission. Anyone is welcome to join and will be gladly used by the team! It was a great experience and Ha Long Bay was a wonderful way to end this trip! It was a beautiful place that I only imagined in movies! I was in awe of God's creation the entire time I was there! It was beautiful beyond words and this video and photo is only a small example of the majesty of being there! But I hope you enjoy the experience as much as I did! And for more information on Project Vietnam please visit:  http://www.pvnf.org/

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Awesome! so proud of you! your an amazing photographer Larissa! I am very excited to see where your photography career gboes! i know its going to go far!!!

Larissa Anne Photography said...

Thank you very much, Russell!

Wedding Photography

Wedding Photography
here is a little self-promotion piece I did for school.

The Second Page

The Second Page

Santiago's Best Buddy Program

Santiago's Best Buddy Program