Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fall is for Family

As the holidays are fast approaching, family pictures come into season! I aim to take family portraits that show the love and emotion your family has. With Chris, Victoria, and Jessa it was easy to capture their joy and love! I wanted them to be as comfortable and  natural as possible. What sets your family apart is that no one else has the same family dynamics. I strive to capture that to the fullest. I want to see what makes your family different! I love the joy that comes from being with family, and the love that always pours out. Often I direct things than wait for that perfect moment like these below!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Awesome job, I really enjoy your creativity behind this blog..You did such an amazing job on this shoot with Victoria and Chris! Awesome job! super proud of how you are doing in photography

Wedding Photography

Wedding Photography
here is a little self-promotion piece I did for school.

The Second Page

The Second Page

Santiago's Best Buddy Program

Santiago's Best Buddy Program